Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
**For Felonies Only**
1. Interviewing juvenile (suspect): 13 or under must have parent/guardian present.
2. Juvenile arrest: Suspect must be 6 years of age or older.
3. Statutory Rape: Victim must be less than 16 years of age and suspect must be 4 or more years older than victim.
4. Juvenile contact form: Be sure to include parent and school information.
5. Juvenile code: 7B-1601.Please Note
** Attach this form to the juvenile Case Package **
List any and all physical custody:
List all witnesses, including uniformed officers, involved in this case:
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field