Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Bills are payable via cash, check, money order, credit card, and online bill pay. We have a bank draft program where your payments can be automatically deducted from your checking account. Payments may be made in -person at Town Hall M-F 8:00 – 5:00 PM, or may be mailed to PO Box 626, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480. Please do not mail cash. If you are paying through your bank’s on-line banking, we strongly suggest mailing your payment a few days before the due date to allow for extra processing time by your bank.
To pay through our on-line bill pay program, please click here.
Fines can be paid in four ways:
1. In Person: 321 Causeway Drive, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
2. By Mail: Make check payable to Town of Wrightsville Beach
- Check/Money Order, DO NOT MAIL CASH
3. By Phone: (910)256-5453
- Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
4. Online: remit.lanierparking.com
You can pay online, by mail, or in person at Town Hall.