Do I need to apply for a CAMA Minor Permit?

If your property is located within an Area of Environmental Concern (AEC) and if your project involves over 200 square feet of ground disturbance you may need to obtain a CAMA Minor Development Permit. Within the Town of Wrightsville Beach the two primary AEC's are the Ocean Erodible Area and the Estuarine Shoreline. The Ocean Erodible Area generally includes most oceanfront properties. The Estuarine Shoreline generally includes most sound front properties. For additional information please contact Planning & Inspections at (910) 256-7937.

CAMA Information

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a Building Permit?
2. How do I apply for a Zoning Permit?
3. Do I need to apply for a CAMA Minor Permit?
4. Do I need to obtain a Tree Alteration/Removal Permit?
5. What zoning district is my property located in?
6. What are the hours of construction for the Town of Wrightsville Beach?
7. I am an appraiser or real estate agent and I need some information on a property for my client. Where can I get this information?
8. How do I determine the location of the pier headline?
9. How do I determine the location of the 1939 Property Line?
10. I think somebody is doing work without a permit, how can I check on this?
11. Somebody is working outside of the allowed hours of construction how do I report this?
12. What is the maximum height for residential structures in Wrightsville Beach?
13. My neighbors lot is overgrown, does the Town have an ordinance that addresses public nuisances?
14. How can I check the status of my permit?
15. Do I need a Stormwater Permit?
16. I want to add signage to my business what do I have to do to obtain a sign permit? What are the applicable requirements?
17. What is the fee schedule for the Planning and Inspections Department?
18. How do I go about paying for my permit?
19. What is FEMA's 50% Rule?