Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Bills are payable via cash, check, money order, credit card, and online bill pay. We have a bank draft program where your payments can be automatically deducted from your checking account. Payments may be made in -person at Town Hall M-F 8:00 – 5:00 PM, or may be mailed to PO Box 626, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480. Please do not mail cash. If you are paying through your bank’s on-line banking, we strongly suggest mailing your payment a few days before the due date to allow for extra processing time by your bank.
To pay through our on-line bill pay program, please click here.
Show All Answers
Fines can be paid in four ways:
1. In Person: 321 Causeway Drive, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
2. By Mail: Make check payable to Town of Wrightsville Beach
- Check/Money Order, DO NOT MAIL CASH
3. By Phone: (910)256-5453
- Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
4. Online: remit.lanierparking.com
You can pay online, by mail, or in person at Town Hall.