The Town of Wrightsville Beach Public Works Department has begun the process of removing STORM-RELATED YARD DEBRIS. Please have all yard debris placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. Monday, October 17, 2016. We will make only one pass through the entire community to collect storm-related yard debris. Please adhere to the following:
• Storm-related YARD DEBRIS ONLY - construction debris, white goods, and household items will not be collected.
• All debris must be brought to the curb - town employees will NOT remove from private property.
• Do not cover water meters. Do not block mailboxes or fire hydrants.
• Limbs must not be more than 8' in length and no more than 6" in diameter. No stumps.
• Keep loose yard waste such as pine straw, leaves, etc., in a separate pile.
• Do not mix non organic items such as shingles, scrap lumber, household goods, etc., with your yard waste.
If you have any questions, please contact the Public Works Department at 910-256-7935.