Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
GUIDE FOR HURRICANE DORIAN
VEGETATIVE DEBRIS PICK-UP AND SANITATION SCHEDULE
· Only vegetative debris caused by Hurricane Dorian will be removed by the Town. All Hurricane related Vegetative Debris must be adjacent to the street by September 15th. The Town will begin picking up this debris on September 9th and all removal will be completed by September 18th. Any vegetative debris placed by the road after this will be charged the normal Town rate for vegetative debris removal.
· Yard Waste (trees, limbs, leaves, etc.) Large limbs should be cut in sections no larger than 6 feet.
· Loose yard debris, such as leaves, should be placed in paper bags or piled in the right-of-way and not in plastic bags.
· All other debris will picked up and charged at the Town’s current debris removal cost.
· Please to not block fire hydrants, water meters, valves, storm drains or any other public infrastructure.
· The Town will resume its normal sanitation schedule beginning on Saturday, September, 7th.
For further information, please contact the Public Works Department at (910) 256 - 7935.