- Wilmington Hammerheads Soccer Camp, Ages 5-14
- WBOR Junior Lifeguard Program, Ages 9-17
- Lacrosse Camp, Ages 6-14
- Tennis Camp, Ages 6-10
- Basketball Camp, Ages 11-14
- Flag Football Camp, Ages 11-14
- Performance Club Camp, Ages 4*-13
- Cotillion Manners Camp, Ages 4*-8
- Kids' Cooking Camp, Ages 8-13
- Babysitter Training, Ages 11-14
- CB Strength Training & Conditioning for Youth, Ages 11-17
*entering kindergarten in the fall.
Wilmington Hammerheads Soccer Camp
Strength Training & Conditioning for Youth
The Strength Training & Conditioning for Youth program is offered to middle and high school athletes to help them stay in shape during the off season. Participants will be taught the proper form when it comes to speed and resistance training with an emphasis on injury prevention. This program is designed to help young athletes become quicker, stronger, and faster. The summer is a pivotal time for athletes to develop and perfect their craft. Strength Training and Conditioning for Youth is designed for serious athletes that are looking to gain a competitive edge by outworking the competition. The program will be led by former college/professional athletes.
Wrightsville Beach Ocean Rescue Junior Lifeguard Program
The Wrightsville Beach Ocean Rescue Junior Lifeguard Program is committed to teaching the fundamentals of beach safety, first aid, and environmental awareness in a physically active and fun-filled week of activities. The Junior Lifeguards will learn from, and sometimes alongside, current WBOR Lifeguards, gaining a true sense of the role, responsibilities, and rewards of today’s oceanfront professionals.