- Mondays, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, May 15 - December 4, 2023
- Location: Wrightsville Beach Municipal Grounds (adjacent to Town Hall).
- No metered parking in the Farmers' Market field (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Mondays). Parking is reserved for Farmers' Market patrons only.
To apply to participate as a 2023 vendor at the Wrightsville Beach Farmers' Market, read, complete, and submit the application Wrightsville Beach Farmers' Market Application, Rules, and Regulations (PDF) with the appropriate fees to the park office on or after the applicable registration date as indicated below. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CRAFT VENDOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023 SEASON. We have reached our limit of craft vendors for the season. Please check back later in the season for any changes.
The Wrightsville Beach Farmers' Market began in June 2009. The market provides an opportunity for residents and visitors of Wrightsville Beach to purchase fresh, locally grown produce. In addition to produce vendors and various other consumables vendors, the market includes a variety of unique craft vendors. The community setting and social atmosphere promote quality of life while offering a venue for local growers and crafters to offer their products.
- Monday, February 6, 2023 - Registration for returning vendors begins. Applications received prior to this date will not be held or accepted.
- Monday, February 13, 2023 - Registration for new vendors begins. Applications received prior to this date will not be held or accepted.
For further information, please contact the Farmers' Market Manager, Katie Ryan, at Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation by calling 910-256-7925 or email.