Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
The Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, bridge, cotillion, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email the department.
- Kids' Cooking for the Holidays
- Kids' Cooking 2019 - June 29 & 30, 2019
- Performance Club 2019
- Performance Club Elf Patrol
- Cotillion / Pre-Cotillion
- Holiday Etiquette Party
- Babysitter Training Course
- Foundation Flag Football
- Youth Basketball Instructional League
- Soccer Skills Instruction
- Tennis Lessons - Please call for next session date