Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
The Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, bridge, cotillion, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email the department.
- 2018-2019 After School Program (WB Elementary) - Registration opens June 18 for WB Residents, July 2 for returning Non-Residents, & July 9 for new Non-Residents
- Kids' Cooking for the Holidays - December 1st and 8th
- Performance Club - August 30, 2018
- Performance Club Elf Patrol - November 1, 2018
- Cotillion / Pre-Cotillion - September 18, 2018
- Holiday Etiquette Party - November 3, 2018
- Babysitter Training Course - January 25, 2019
- Foundation Flag Football
- Youth Basketball Instructional League
- Soccer Skills Instruction - Fall 2018
- Soccer Skills Instruction - Spring 2019
- Tennis Lessons - September 24, 2018