Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email.
- Babysitter Training Course - February 22
- CB Strength Training & Conditioning for Youth - February 10
- Pre-Cotillion - January 21
- Holiday Etiquette Party - November 16
- Kids' Cooking for the Holidays - December 7 & 8
- Kids Run the Nation - January 23
- Performance Club
- Performance Club Elf Patrol
- Foundation Flag Football - Starts April 1
- Youth Basketball Inst.League - Starts April 2
- Youth League Pre-Season Prep Basketball
- Soccer Skills Instruction
- Tennis Lessons - Call for start date!
- Tennis Lessons - Please call for start date!
- Pickleball Lessons
- Pickleball Open Play - Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- April - September: 7:00 - 10:00 am
- October - March: 8:00 - 11:00 am
- Line Dancing
- Shag Lessons - Please call for start date!
- Ongoing Fitness Classes