Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
The Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, bridge, cotillion, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email the department.
- Kids' Cooking for the Holidays - December 8th, Grades 6-8
- Kids' Cooking 2019
- Performance Club 2019
- Performance Club Elf Patrol
- Cotillion / Pre-Cotillion - January 15, 2019
- Holiday Etiquette Party
- Babysitter Training Course - January 26, 2019
- Babysitter Training Course - June 28, 2019
- Foundation Flag Football - April 3, 2019
- Youth Basketball Instructional League - April 4, 2019
- Soccer Skills Instruction - Spring 2019
- Tennis Lessons