Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
The Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, bridge, cotillion, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email the department.
- 2018-2019 After School Program (WB Elementary) - Registration opens June 18 for WB Residents, July 2 for returning Non-Residents, & July 9 for new Non-Residents
- Kids' Cooking
- Performance Club
- Cotillion / Pre-Cotillion
- Babysitter Training Course - August 24, 2018
- Foundation Flag Football - September 5, 2018
- Youth Basketball Instructional League - September 6, 2018
- Soccer Skills Instruction
- Tennis Lessons