Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
The Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, bridge, cotillion, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email the department.
- Kids' Cooking for the Holidays
- Kids' Cooking 2019
- Performance Club 2019
- Performance Club Elf Patrol
- Cotillion / Pre-Cotillion
- Holiday Etiquette Party
- Babysitter Training Course - June 28, 2019
- Foundation Flag Football - April 3, 2019
- Youth Basketball Instructional League - April 4, 2019
- Soccer Skills Instruction - Spring 2019
- Tennis Lessons - March 11, 2019