Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Application for Tree Alteration/Removal Permit (TP-14)Any change or changes in development, construction, or land use activities differing from those represented in this
application and/or accompanying plans will require a re-evaluation and modification of this permit. Applicants, property
owners, authorized agents and/or contractors are responsible for compliance with any and all permit conditions and with
all Town of Wrightsville Beach Ordinances.
1) Plan showing parcel boundaries, setbacks, location and dimensions of existing/proposed structures as they apply to tree removal
2) The common names, sizes (including DBH) and locations of all protected trees on the site, designating the trees which are to be respectfully retained, removed, relocated or replaced. Trees proposed for removal shall be marked with an “X” through the tree symbol on the site plan. Note: Diameter Breast Height (DBH) = tree circumference divided by pi (3.14159), circumference shall be measured
4’6” above grade.
3) The location and type of trees that will be planted after development or construction and the time frame for completion of such planting.
4) Date, including the month, day and year, that the original drawing was completed and the date for each revision to the original drawing.*This list is not all-inclusive the Code Enforcement Officer or Building Inspector may ask for further information upon plan review.
Please read the provided document.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field