The Wrightsville Beach Farmers’ Market, which began in June, 2009, provides an opportunity for residents and visitors of Wrightsville Beach to purchase fresh, locally grown produce. In addition to produce vendors and various other consumables vendors, the market includes a variety of unique craft vendors. The community setting and social atmosphere promote quality of life while offering a venue for local growers and crafters to offer their products. The market, located on Seawater Lane at the Town of Wrightsville Beach municipal grounds, is held each Monday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. beginning the first Monday in May and continuing through Labor Day.
Following is a list of the vendors at the 2014 Farmers' Market:
- Eden's Produce - Hanchey's Produce - McLellan Farm
- Martin's Blueberry Farm - Piney Woods Farm - RAM Farms
- What's Fresh/Castle Hayne Farms - Red Beard Farms
- Simply the Best Cakes - Uprising - Shuga Shak
- Green Goddess Essentials - Mike Bryand Photography
- Motsy Wynn Studio Pottery - Wooden Things
- Sea of Glass Jewelry - Just Like Honey Clothing
- Davis Seafood - The Flower Hut
- My Porch Dawg Dog Treats - Sea Love Sea Salt
For further information, please contact the Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department.
Town of Wrightsville Beach
Parks & Recreation
1 Bob Sawyer Drive, PO Box 626
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480