Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
The Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, bridge, cotillion, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email the department.
- 2016-2017 After School Program (WB Elementary)
- Kids' Cooking
- Performance Club "Alice in Wonderland..." and "Elf Patrol"
- Performance Club Saturday Singers
- Cotillion / Pre-Cotillion
- Cotillion Holiday Etiquette Party
- January 27, 2017
- Foundation Flag Football
- Youth Basketball Instructional League
- Soccer Skills Instruction
- Tennis Lessons